Show your stack of Chamilia jewelry Aug. 20 – Sept. 10 and you could win an Oval Touch Bracelet as seen in the September issue of O Magazine!
The new Oval Touch Bracelet emerges in three distinct finishes: Bright Grain, Oxidized Grain, or simply as Polished. Pair them with your favorite charms or wear them on their own. Create a gorgeous play of textures as you stack them up your wrist.
How to Enter
1. Follow @Chamilia on Instagram.
2. Take a photo that shows your Chamilia jewelry – wearing your favorite bracelet, a close up of your charms, or even close to something that inspires your look.
3. Post your photo to Instagram and include #ShowYourStack and @Chamilia. Note, Instagram accounts must be set to public for photos to be viewed and considered.
Chamilia Instagram Contest
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void Where Prohibited.
1. Eligibility: The Chamilia Instagram contest (the “Contest”) is open to participants who: a) are 18 years of age or older at the time of their Submission (as hereinafter defined); b) are legal residents of United States or Canada, excluding Quebec and c) did not purchase any product or equipment for the purpose of entering or participating in this Contest. Employees of Chamilia, LLC, Swarovski North America Limited, and any of their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win a prize. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws, directives and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Chamilia, LLC, 1 Kenney Drive, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth
4. Timing: The Contest begins on August 20, 2015 at 8:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 10, 2015 at 11:59PM ET (the "Contest Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Participate:
All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Winner Determination:
On or about September 14, 2015, one (1) random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Contest period.
The winner will be chosen by a panel of Chamilia judges.
Chamilia judges will use the following judging criteria to judge each of the submissions on a one hundred (100) point scale:
• Creativity–up to forty (40) points
• Relevance to Theme–up to thirty (30) points
• Technical Merit–up to thirty (30) points
The potential winner is not a winner of a prize unless and until he/she satisfies all requirements as set forth in these official rules.
7. Winner Requirements: The potential winners will be notified by email on or around September 14, 2015.
The potential winner may be required to sign and return an Declaration of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release/Assignment of Intellectual Property Interest or similar documentation (collectively, “Declaration”), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential overall winners cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration within the required time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, then that potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant. If the alternate potential winner cannot satisfy the requirements as set forth in these Official Rules, then the prize will remain un-awarded.
Acceptance of any portion of the prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that
Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, territory, province, likeness, submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prizes: One (1) Oval Touch Bracelet in the winner’s choice and size (approximate retail value $95 USD)
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize or redeem a prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. Intellectual Property Interests:
For Winners: Without limiting the generality of these official rules, the winner(s) agree to irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the submission, any derivative works made
Thereof, and all renewals and extensions of copyright to all such works (including the right to secure copyright registrations thereto) in perpetuity (or for the longest period of time authorized by law, but in no case for any
Period of time less than ten (10) years) including, without limitation, the rights to use the submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis. Uploading a submission in this contest also constitutes participant’s waiver, to the extent permitted by law, of all moral rights conferred upon participant or arising in respect of participant’s submission anywhere in the world. Winner further agrees to assist Sponsor with any or all filings, registrations, or other documentation as may be required to complete and perfect the assignment and transfer of rights. In the event that the winner cannot transfer and assign the rights to the Submission as contemplated in this Section, then winner grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual (or, if perpetual is prohibited by law, for the longest extent permitted by law but in no event less than ten (10) years), worldwide right and license to display, perform, modify, adapt, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the submission, in whole or in part, and any/all works based thereon, for any purpose reasonably related to the Contest or to fulfill any promise made by Sponsor, including for promotional or marketing purposes, except where prohibited by law. For All Participants: Uploading a submission constitutes participant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license for the duration of ten (10) years, to use, reproduce, publish, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, except where prohibited by law.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. In the event that Sponsor makes use of the license granted to it by non-winning participants (as set forth in Section 9, above), then such participants consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for identification and/or promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. Warranties and Representations: AS CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, AND BY UPLOADING A SUBMISSION, EACH PARTICIPANT WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT: (a) THE PARTICIPANT OWNS ALL RIGHTS TO THE SUBMISSION HE/SHE IS ENTERING IN THIS
CONTEST; (b) THE PARTICIPANT IS THE INDIVIDUAL PICTURED IN THE SUBMISSION, OR, ALTERNATIVELY, THAT THE PARTICIPANT HAS OBTAINED PERMISSION FROM EACH PERSON WHO APPEARS IN THE SUBMISSION TO GRANT THE RIGHTS TO THE SPONSOR DESCRIBED IN
THESE RULES, AND CAN MAKE WRITTEN COPIES OF SUCH PERMISSIONS AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR UPON REQUEST; (c) THE SUBMISSION IS ORIGINAL TO THE PARTICIPANT AND HAS
BEEN LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED; (d) THE SUBMISSION DOES NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (e) THE SUBMISSION DOES NOT VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAWS OR
REGULATIONS; AND (f) THE SUBMISSION HAS NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED, DISPLAYED, OR PERFORMED, OR ENTERED IN OR WON PREVIOUS CONTESTS OR AWARDS. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 12, below) and any licensee of Sponsor
against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms. Additionally Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered or associated with Facebook or any
other social media platform.
12. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Chamilia LLC, Swarovski North America Limited, Facebook and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: a) to be tampering with the entry and/or submission processes or the operation of the Contest; b) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion; or c) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind,
including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
15. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state and federal courts located in the State of Rhode Island; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
these Official Rules. You have the right to review and correct the personal data stored about you, including its origin, recipient or categories of recipients of the data and the purpose of the storage. In addition, you also have the right to disable and delete your data, depending upon the circumstances. To exercise such rights, please make a request in writing. To submit your request, please write to Chamilia Instagram Contest,” c/o Marketing, 1 Kenney Drive, Cranston, RI 02920 and be sure to include the specifics about your request.
17. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above)
and no later than September 25, 2015. For the Winner List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Chamilia Instagram Contest,” c/o Marketing, 1 Kenney Drive, Cranston, RI 02920
18. Consumer Rights: Nothing in these Official Rules shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the winner's or the participant's statutory rights as a consumer.