The light can be gorgeous this time of year—misty blue on rainy days, or clear and piercing in the sun. It’s perfect fodder for beautiful photos. So grab your phone (or your DSLR and all its equipment if you’re so inclined!) and take a walk on a treasure hunt.
Here are a few photo prompts to get you started:
- Something that reminds you of your favorite Chamilia charm. Is it the color? The shape? The mood it provokes?
- Your initials. Once you start looking, you can find your initials everywhere. And if all else fails, spell them out with pebbles or grab a stick and write them in the mud!
- Signs of spring. Robins and tree buds and puddles, oh my!
- Your favorite color. This can be extra fun if you try to find it somewhere surprising. If you love green, look beyond the grass—can you find it in water? In a shop window? A house’s exterior?
- Love. This one’s wide open! Bring your paramour along and snap a portrait. Or capture something unexpected that makes you feel the love, like happy dogs or fresh bouquets.
Have fun! Capture the light! And, if you Instagram, tag us with #Chamilia—we’d love to see your world!